There are a number of options open to patients when ordering repeat prescritptions:
- By telephone if housebound or over 65 - please call after 10:00.
- Register online - speak to reception for details
- In person - drop your repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Via a chemist - if you use a regular chemist they can drop it in to us.
Please note that all local chemists provide a pick-up service but we do need your agreement first. Please ask for details at reception
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, or our practice nurse , at least once a year to review these regular medications. Notification should appear on your repeat slip highlighted to act as a reminder. Please ensure an appointment is made before your medication runs out, preferably at least two weeks before your next prescription becomes due.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow 48 hours for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.