Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Special needs checks
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Cervical smears
- Childhood immunisations - clinics held late morning on Tuesdays with Dr Okorie 2nd and subsequent immunisations are with practice nurse by appointment.
- Child health surveillance - Health visitor run clinics are held at Meath Green Infant School, Horley, on Wednsesday mornings 09:45 - 11:45.
- Family planning and contraception
- Maternity services - antenatal care offered in conjunction with the community midwives. Clinics by appointment.
- Minor surgery - minor surgical procedures can be arranged with Dr Okorie. A coil/ hormone implant service is also available.
- Smoking cessation
- Treatment room duties
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel.
- Warfarin counselling
- Well person clinics
- Health Care checks